You get this exam for 14 days so test away! Take as many times as you want or need to improve your accuracy and speed. Before you go take your HCS-D exam ensure you are ready by taking this challenging 80 question coding exam.
The CodeProU 10-KAT is an online, on-demand ICD-10-CM test specifically created for home health clinicians and coders. CodeProU 10-KAT is a great way to access your knowledge of ICD-10-CM!
- Are you self-taught on ICD-10?
- Receive ICD-10 training from a source other than CodeProU?
- Completed your ICD-10 training a while ago…but not sure how much you remember?
- Ready to test yourself before taking an ICD-10 certification exam?
All the quiz questions and patient coding scenarios have been revised and enhanced for 2019. They reflect the changes in the code set and the latest coding guidance. Additional emphasis has been placed on additional coding scenarios so individuals will have an opportunity to gauge both their general knowledge of ICD-10-CM AND how they apply that knowledge to solve real-world coding challenges.
About CodePro University 10KAT - ICD-10-CM Knowledge Assessment Test
- The online test is comprised of eighty  questions.
- Each test is randomly generated – created from a pool of 400+ questions.
- Questions are presented in a combination of T/F, Y/N and Multiple Choice.
- A successful passing rate is 80% and higher.
- Unsuccessful attempt(s) allow for multiple retake(s) of the test anytime during the access period.
- You will require use of a current ICD-10-CM Code Book during with this practice test.
Individual Subscription Type - Duration Options & Fees: Individual subscriptions allow:
- Access for a 14-day period
- Access to the test 24/7 from any computer or mobile device
- Access begins from enrollment date, NOT the date you purchase the exam
*For HCS-D preparation Lisa suggests: take your first test untimed. Take your second test timed.