It's important you know this is not a generic ICD-10-CM training program! It's produced for those who need to attain an intermediate-level proficiency in ICD-10-CM coding in home health & hospice provider settings. The program provides specific emphasis on coding requirements in these settings, presenting numerous patient coding scenarios, coding exercises and highly effective quizzes.
Planning to get a certification/credential in home health and/or hospice coding? Many quiz questions and coding scenarios were developed and included to help you in the application of your training to real-world coding issues. And while this LEVEL 2 coding series delivers a strong learning experience, before attempting a code certification exam we suggest you investigate and utilize one or both of these CodeProU LEVEL 3 programs:
- For Home Health [HCS-D] - Conquering the Complexities of ICD-10-CM | LEVEL 3 to prepare in advance of certification testing.
- For Hospice [HCS-H] - ICD-10-CM Coding for Hospice | LEVEL 3 to prepare in advance of certification testing.
This CodeProU Level 2 ICD-10-CM training series consists of eighteen (18) rich-media programs. Each program addresses chapter-specifics in detail, leveraging the fundamentals of coding taught in the CodeProU ICD-10-CM Level 1 program while enhancing the depth of your coding knowledge and practice. Common elements of each program in this series include:
- Chapter specific guidelines that provide additional insight into home health and hospice coding.
- Patient coding scenarios specific to home health and hospice coding practice.
- Coding tips - specific to home care and hospice.
- Rich-media format with convenient user controls and enhanced text/phrase search capability.
- Ask a Question feature allows you to submit training-topic questions by email - directly to Lisa Selman-Holman!
- Integrated quizzes that engage you and reinforce your learning experience.
- Easy-to-access handouts.
- Chapter post-tests with rationale statements supporting correct answers to enhance your understanding and knowledge.
Eighteen (18) programs are included in this series. Program viewing time is shown for each program in this series. Viewing time does not include additional time you will spend answering integrated quizzes, addressing coding exercises, submitting a program evaluation and answering a post-test for each program...all activities designed to strengthen your learning experience. After viewing time we show an approximate range of time you will spend on these additional activities. Please keep in mind the additional time spent can and will vary by individual!
- Chapter  [A,B] Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases | 83MIN | 18-36MIN
- Chapter  [C] Neoplasms | 98MIN | 27-54MIN
- Chapter  [D] Diseases of the Blood and Blood-forming Organs | 18MIN | 6-12MIN
- Chapter  [E] Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases | 76MIN | 21-42MIN | New!
- Chapter  [F] Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental Disorders | 63MIN | 17-34MIN
- Chapter  [G] Diseases of the Nervous System | 51MIN | 16-32MIN
- Chapter  [H] Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa | 43MIN | 17-34MIN
- Chapter  [H] Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process | 17MIN | 10-20MIN
- Chapter  [I] Diseases of the Circulatory System | 107MIN | 32-64MIN | New!
- Chapter  [J] Diseases of the Respiratory System | 17MIN | 18-36MIN | New!
- Chapter  [K] Diseases of the Digestive System | 42MIN | 16-32MIN
- Chapter  [L] Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue | 81MIN | 20-40MIN | New!
- Chapter  [M] Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue | 70MIN | 26-52MIN
- Chapter  [N] Diseases of the Genitourinary System | 53MIN | 12-24MIN
- Chapter  [Q] Congenital Malformations, Deformations and Chromosomal Abnormalities | 13MIN | 5-10MIN
- Chapter  [R] Symptoms, Signs and Abnormal Clinical and Laboratory Findings | 36MIN | 14-28MIN
- Chapter  [S,T] Injury and Poisoning + Chapter  [V,Y] External Causes of Morbidity | 170MIN | 37-74MIN
- Chapter  [Z] Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact with Health Services | 52MIN | 11-22MIN
Once you have completed all 18 programs in the series you are provided a series-cumulative post-test. This test...
- is displayed online
- is database-driven and randomly generated from a pool of over 375 question & answer sets
- consists of 80 questions
- requires a minimum passing score of 80% or higher to successfully complete
- is not timed
- with test results immediately displayed along with...
- questions not answered or incorrectly answered
- your response to the question
- the correct answer
- a rationale statement supporting the correct answer
- the ability to save and print the results page using your normal browser commands
- a post-test that is not successfully passed can be repeated (within your subscriber access period)
- multiple test attempts are permitted until the series-cumulative post-test is successfully passed
- a successfully passed cumulative post-test generates applicable completion and continuing education certificates
- once passed, no further testing is allowed
- continue testing your ICD-10-CM knowledge and practice your test skills with CPU5612 2018 ICD-10-CM 10KAT (Knowledge Assessment Test), provided free with your subscription!
- For CPU5598 ICD-10-CM Code Training Series
- 28.0 Hours Continuing Education for Nurses
- 28.0 Hours BMSC-Approved Continuing Education, HCS-D & HCS-H
- 28.0 Hours Online Educational Activity for Coders
- 28.0 Hours AHIMA-Approved Continuing Education for Coders
Individual subscriptions provide:
- access to the registered user
- access to the training 24/7 from home and office
- access and viewing an unlimited number of times during the subscription period