The Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) ICD-10-CM Certification Study Guide, 2019 will help prepare you to take the Home Care Coding Specialist-Diagnosis (HCS-D) ICD-10-CM certification examination, offered by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance (BMSC). You’ll get tips and sample test questions authored by BMSC Board members.
With the Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) ICD-10-CM Certification Study Guide, 2019,you will learn what’s important to be successful. The 2018 edition is updated with the following essential guidance:
Updated with 2019 new codes and coding guidelines and conventions that will be covered on the exam!
Plus, the Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) ICD-10 Certification Study Guide, 2019includes:
- Most up-to-date Ethical and Legal Standards for coding professionals.
- Questions for the Expert – Coders have asked our experts about common coding problems. Our experts provide answers and feedback that can guide you on the test.
- Exam Outline – See the concepts that will be tested on your home care coding exam, and make sure you’re familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- Coding tips – You get valuable clues to the exam questions.
- Practice questions – Test yourself by applying what you’ve learned in practice scenarios.