Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2020
For clinicians who are serious about validating their OASIS proficiency, the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2020, is your preparatory resource to take the HCS-O Certification Exam.
And as a clinician can attest, there is no better way to prepare for a BMSC certification examination than with a BMSC study guide.
The Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2020, takes clinicians through the competencies necessary to master as they prepare for the HCS-O certification exam. It delivers OASIS assessment tips and sample test questions.
This guide addresses OASIS items in the following areas:
- New! OASIS-D1 guidance
- Guidance on the one-clinician rule
- Patient Tracking and Clinical Record items
- Patient History and Diagnoses
- Living Arrangements and Sources of Assistance
- Sensory Status
- Integumentary Status
- Respiratory and Cardiac Status
- Elimination Status
- Neuro/Emotional/Behavioral Status
- Functional Status: ADLs/IADLs
- Plan of Care
- Intervention Synopsis
Plus, the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2020, includes:
- Practice Questions — Increase your confidence level in taking the exam by testing your knowledge against HCS-O practice scenarios.
- Exam Outline — Review the concepts that will be tested on your HCS-O exam, and make sure you're familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- OASIS assessment tips — Get valuable clues to the exam questions.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2020, doesn’t provide the information you need to help you prepare for the HCS-H ICD-10 certification exam, return it within 30 days of receipt for a complete refund of the purchase price. No questions asked.
We are a third party vendor of the Decision Health Manual and only offer at a discounted rate. Selman-Holman does NOT ship your manual only processes your order and gives it to Decision Health for shipping. If you have questions about the shipping of your order please contact Decision Health directly Call Toll-free 1-855-CALL-DH1